Journal of Aerospace Science and Technology (JAST), in publication since 2004, is a leading international, open access, peer reviewed, scholarly aiming to promote scientific and technological publishing high quality and novel information within the broad field of 'Aerospace engineering and science. The JAST Journal operates a double-blind peer review policy.
Other aims of this publication include the following:
- Help improve aerospace science and engineering knowledge globally, especially domestically.
- The need to record and document research results.
- Introducing the fields of work of internal scientists and experts.
- Creating an environment to present the results of new activities and works done in the country.
- Informing in specialized research fields and helping to prevent similar activities in the country.
- Promoting the country's aerospace culture.
- Helping to raise the scientific level of Aerospace Association conferences.
- Improving relations between the aerospace industry and universities.
- Introducing new aerospace texts and books.
- Introducing the country's aerospace scientists and specialists to the community
A broad outline of the Journal of Aerospace Science and Technology scope includes; complete research articles, review paper, technical paper, research reviews, short communications, notes to the editor, letters to editor and authors’ response about letters to editor. JAST Journal covers the following topics and areas:
Aerodynamics and Fluid Mechanics,
Thermodynamics and Propulsion,
Combustion and Heat transfer,
Flight Dynamics and Control,
Aerospace Systems Design,
Structures and Vibration,
Space Science and Technology
Aerospace Industry Management and Regulations
Aviation management, etc.
Types of articles:
- Complete research articles
- Review Paper
- Technical Paper